Home Mission Statement Programs Eligibility Staff & Volunteers Horses
Location Donations Presentations Calendar Fund Raisers Shirlee's Safari
Instructor Certification Program Adult Grooming Program Nature/Sensory Trail
Donations
Support Of Many How Can I Make A Difference Donors
Make a Donation

Only those parents of a special needs child know the emotional and financial strain of their circumstances.  While all parents involved in therapeutic riding know the benefits to their children, many cannot afford it.  SHADOW Equestrian strives to keep costs as low as possible.  All of our volunteers and staff work on a strictly voluntary basis.

Your generous donations will allow our exceptional children to continue to ride.  Tuition fees, account for only 30 percent of the annual expenses.  That remaining 70 percent must be contributed through individual donations and corporate and group grants.

An $120.00 donation sponsors a child’s monthly lesson fees.  An open donation assists with ongoing operating expenses.

Your contribution in any amount allows SHADOW Equestrian to keep lesson costs affordable.